The Paw Print

The Student News Site of William Henry Harrison High School

The Paw Print

The Paw Print

Blast to the Past with Homecoming!

Look at what you’re wearing today. Seems normal, right? What if I told you that 20 years from now, this could be someone’s Halloween costume. 2043 might just target us in the future. What about our clothes will be made fun of by our children? Will it be leggings as pants? Slick backed hair styles? Shiny eye makeup on the inside of our eyes? Spider lashes? Puffer vests? Super short shorts that disappear under huge tee shirts? Hoodies for every occasion? Seems like none of these are worth making fun of, right? They are just normal. 

Well, that’s what our parents thought, too. Take our Homecoming Spirit Week, for example. We had an 80’s day and a disco day. These were actual clothes that students at our school wore day in and day out.  

Enjoy these throwback yearbook pictures of Harrison Wildcats wearing clothes that we now would rock at a costume party, and think about how our kids will be raiding the back of our closets for their spirit weeks in the decades to come.

Mordeci shows off her classy cowgirl outfit. Pink cowgirl hats became a trend last October!

Another group of three side by side, this time no concert, but still slaying.

These group of friends posed for a group picture after the Woodstock concert.

There’s nothing quite like the Wildcat spirit!

Donate to The Paw Print

Your donation will support the student journalists of William Henry Harrison High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.