The Paw Print

The Student News Site of William Henry Harrison High School

The Paw Print

The Paw Print

Prom FAQ and Answers

Prom+favors
Taylor Fraley
Prom favors

As prom is approaching the students of Harrison High start to have some questions. Read below and you may just find the answer. As you may or may not know, prom is on April 6th, which is a Saturday so students have all day to prepare. Prom is from 7-10pm with after prom following until 2am.

Prom tickets were available from March 11th to the 22nd, priced at $70, each student has a limit of 2 prom tickets. Prom tickets are available to be purchased by either a senior or junior, and are allowed to bring a date of any grade from 9th to 12th from Harrison or can fill out a guest form for a student from another school, a graduate, or other friend but they must be under 20 years old and bring an ID.

Prom is a great way to get good pictures, hang out with your friends, and dance to the music. We are also provided a meal of beef sliders, pork sliders, chicken and waffles, falafel bites, and vegetarian spring rolls. And at the end of the night, if selected on the ticket you are able to go to after prom by bus. After prom is hosted at The Place in Colerain. 

In order to get to prom, which is at the Cincinnati Museum Center this year, all students must arrive at the high school for the buses which will leave between 6-6:30pm, with check-in starting at 5:30. Everyone must take the bus in order to get to prom and must be on the bus with their non-Harrison student. Once students get to the museum they will have the ability to walk around and explore the Cincinnati History Museum and the Museum of Natural History and Science.

Donate to The Paw Print

Your donation will support the student journalists of William Henry Harrison High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.